71st Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineers
The Conference for Protective Relay Engineers provides a forum for engineers to discuss power system protection technologies and applications. Both tutorial presentations on fundamental concepts and papers on new technologies are included.
Program will include:
- Tutorials on fundamentals for young engineers and technicians
- Manufacturers’ exhibits—the latest equipment!
- New protection concepts and tools
- Relay application ideas and best practices
- Case studies and “horror stories” - when the relays worked and when they didn’t!
Date and Time
- Start time: 26 Mar 2018 08:00 AM
- End time: 29 Mar 2018 12:00 PM
- All times are US/Central
- Add Event to Calendar
- Texas A&M University
- College Station, Texas
- United States 77843-3128
- Building: Memorial Student Center
Sharon Loe, Program Coordinator
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-3128
Phone (979) 845-7912 Fax (979) 458-1139
- Co-sponsored by Sharon Loe
Dr. B. Don Russell, Conference Chair