2018 IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering (ISPCE) Recap
This informal talk will share what 2018 IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering was offering and why this event becomes a one stop shopping for information on Product Compliance.
Date and Time
- Date: 10 July 2018
- Time: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All times are US/Pacific
- Add to Google Calendar
- HP Inc.
- 16399 West Bernardo Dr., San Diego, CA 92127
- san diego, California
- United States 92127
- Room Number: Customer Experience Center-Main Lobby
- Click here for Map
- Registration closed
Mr. Leszek Langiewicz
- Mr. Leszek Langiewicz has over 30 years of experience in Power Supply Design, Regulatory Compliance, Product Safety, EMC, Telecom, Low Power Management for commercial and consumer products.
- Since 2005 with HP Inc. as Regulatory Program Manager responsible for products worldwide compliance.
- Member of USTAG for IEC/TC108, ANSI, UL THC 62368-1.
- Co-founder and chair of IEEE PSES San Diego Chapter since 2011.
- IEEE Senior member and 2018 ISPCE Technical Program Committee (TPC) Co-Chair
Start @ 6:00pm
- 30 min Social Dinner & Networking
- 10 min Intro & housekeeping
- 60-90 min feature presentation/topic
- 5 min wrap-up