1st Call for SSCS Tunisia Fund
The 2021 Call for SSCS Tunisia Fund (CFF) is established to offer financial support towards the participation in academic, technical, and scientific activities to a limited number of participants. The IEEE SSCS Tunisia Chapter will contribute to the partial or total payment of fees (e.g., registration, accommodation, travel) to participate in a technical or academic training, workshop, or IEEE conference. These should be on topics related to Electrical Engineering & Information Technology.
The cornerstone on which this first edition of this Call has been built resides on ideas among which:
- support participants to enhance their scientific/academic knowledge or to get promoted,
- contribute to the development of know-how and in forging the skills of students and engineers,
- expend the knowledge horizons and professional network of students, engineers, and researchers,
This 1st Edition of the Call for SSCS Tunisia Fund is open for Tunisian undergraduate and graduate students or engineers who are pursuing their study or work in Tunisia. A maximum of 450 TND is offered per selected application. The submission deadline, which should only be in English language, is fixed to January 23, 2022.
To apply for this Call, you should send to email@example.com in one PDF file, the following documents:
- two-page CV using the template “europass cv”,
- two-page document which details concrete proofs on how your participation in the activity will highly contribute to your promotion. The document should also specify the amount of needed financial support.
- certificate of academic/technical status from your Institution/employer (in Arabic or in English or in French)
- certificate of membership to the IEEE Solid State Circuits Society (SSCS)
Submissions are peer-reviewed by the Committee of SSCS Tunisia Chapter and external reviewers, based on:
A. Scientific/Technical importance (40); B. Concrete proofs of status enhancement (50); C. Language used (10).
Best submissions can then be short-listed. Based on specified amounts in these best submissions, five to seven participants are then selected and notified by email to proceed for a direct payment of their participation fees.
Date and Time
- Date: 23 Jan 2022
- Time: 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- All times are Africa/Tunis
- Add Event to Calendar