ADAS Algorithm Design and Prototyping Using MATLAB
How do you conceptualize an ADAS algorithm?
How do you assess its performance in simulation before testing in vehicle?
In this seminar, MathWorks engineers will walk you through an ADAS algorithm design and prototyping workflow using MATLAB.
Using a vision and radar sensor fusion algorithm as example, they will demonstrate how you can work through an ADAS algorithm. Highlights Include:
- Gain insight by analyzing and visualizing logged data from vision, radar, and other sensors
- Reduce time on the road by simulating problematic scenarios
- Speed up prototyping of algorithms by generating code
Date and Time
- Date: 03 February 2017
- Time: 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM
- All times are Canada/Eastern
- Add to Google Calendar
- University of Windsor
- Windsor, Ontario
- Building: Toldo Health Education Center
- Room Number: 204
- Click here for Map
- Co-sponsored by IEEE Signal Processing Chapter- Windsor section, Graduate Student Socity (GSS)
- Registration closed