Big Data Market Research in Seven Saturdays
The North Jersey Section IEEE ffers "Big Data Marketing Research". Simplyhired.com lists 11,400+ Data, Analyst, or Marketing jobs in the New York tri-state area daily! As an engineer, you never did marketing. Getting the MBA takes two years. This is the better alternative to learn marketing.
This course deals with the collection, evaluation and analysis of the big data market-related information. Topics are: market research industry, problem definition, research process, focus group, secondary database, quantitative research, questionnaire design, sampling techniques, statistical testing, bivariate and multivariate correlation, communicating results and management reports. Using IBM SPSS software, you will perform detailed big data analysis in healthcare, finance, social sciences, and marketing research firms.
You will receive the IEEE completion certificate and earned 2.0 IEEE CEUs (converts to 20 PDHs). In addition, you may work as a data analyst or market researcher in any organization that needs your quantitative skills. Past attendees got jobs at AT&T, Bank America, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Oracle, Verizon, and other Fortune 500 firms.
Instructor: Donald Hsu, Ph.D., has been a corporate manager and CEO for 20+ years and is an experienced trainer. Since 2012, he has trained 520+ people in Management, Marketing, Global Marketing, and Marketing Research courses in seven organizations. He does international business in 87 countries.
Date and Time
- Date: 10 March 2018
- Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- All times are US/Eastern
- Add to Google Calendar
Email Donald Hsu, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you plan to attend. You get a reply in 24 hours.
- Co-sponsored by New Jersey Institute Technology
- Registration closed
- Describe the big data market research industry, problems and research process
- Understand the importance of primary big data collection, secondary database, and survey
- Define quantitative research, measurement technique and sampling methods for big data
- Explain the questionnaire design, big data processing and statistical testing
- Build the knowledge of bivariate regression and multivariate data analysis
- Communicate results, manage ethical issues, and prepare reports
- Employ IBM SPSS software for frequency analysis, ANOVA, T-test and others
- Review real-world marketing research using Harvard Business School cases
- Present final Group Project
New Jersey Institute Technology, Newark, New Jersey
7 Saturdays, March 10, 24, 31, April 7, 14, 21, 28, 2018; 9 am - 12:00 noon
IEEE (& affiliate) members $500; Non-IEEE members $550.
Donald Hsu: email@example.com
REGISTRATION: Big Data Market Research
Please mail the registration form with the check (Checks payable to “North Jersey Section IEEE”) to
Dr. Donald Hsu, Chair Education Committee, IEEE North Jersey Section, P. O. Box 2093, Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
Name: _____________________________________________ Email address _________________________________
ÿ IEEE Member Member #:_________________________ Member of _____________________________ technical society
Employer:_______________________ Employer Address:__________________________________________________________
Business (day) telephone #:___________________________________ Home telephone #:________________________________
Please enclose required fee payable to: North Jersey Section IEEE
I wish to receive the IEEE Completion Certificate Signature:___________________________________________