AP-MTT Journal Club (May 2018)
Welcome to our May event for 2018.
For this month, we review an interesting paper on the cloaking objects and make them invisible. Authors demonstrate "The tunable dielectric and magnetic properties of metamaterials could be used in stealth technologies to cloak an object from view."
Pendry, John B., David Schurig, and David R. Smith. "Controlling electromagnetic fields." science 312.5781 (2006): 1780-1782.
A copy of the paper will be printed for the individuals who register for the event.
Date and Time
- Date: 17 May 2018
- Time: 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- All times are Australia/Brisbane
- Add to Google Calendar
- Griffith University
- Gold Coast Campus, Parklands
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Australia 4215
- Building: Griffith Business School (G42)
- Room Number: Room: G42_1.08
- Co-sponsored by Morteza Shahpari
- Registration closed