Disc Golf Trilogy Challenge
Come learn about the sport of Disc Golf. Nerd out on flight dynamics. Get FREE disc golf gear and lessons! Play a few rounds. Eat good food. Make great friends!
The IEEE Binghamton Section in partnership with Dynamic Discs and the Greater Binghamton Disc Golf Club is sponsoring a Disc Golf Trilogy Challenge. New players can try out the sport. Existing players can get in a few good rounds. All ages welcome. No skill level required. Play as little or as much as you want.
All players get free coaching and come away with cool swag! Each player receives a t-shirt (specify size), 3 new discs (driver, mid-range, putter), a mini-disc, and scorecard, along with a picnic lunch.
Come to the event, check in and get your gear, and go have some fun!
Play 1, 2, or 3 rounds on the NEW Campville Commons Disc Golf course.
Winners will earn some cool prizes.
Early Registration through 7/20: IEEE members $15, Non-members $30
After 7/20: $35 for all participants
(Rain Date: TBD - If event is rescheduled, registrants will be notified by email.)
Date and Time
- Date: 04 August 2018
- Time: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- All times are America/New_York
- Add to Google Calendar
- 259 Brainard Street
- Endicott, New York
- United States 13760
- Building: Pavilion
- Click here for Map
- Co-sponsored by Dynamic Discs
- Registration closed
- 9:00 - Check-in open
- 9:00-10:30 - Coffee/water available
- 9:00 - Start your round(s) - flex start at your leisure
- 9:30-10:00 - Tech talk on Disc flight dynamics
- 10:00-11:00 - Disc Golf Clinic by local Disc Golfers
- 11:00-12:00 - Putting practice on holes 1 and 4 (yield to round-playing players)
- 12:00-2:00 - Hot dogs and burgers on the grill
- 2:00-5:00 - Get your round(s) in
- 2:00 - Coached Rounds - Have an experienced player give you tips and advice while you play together
- 5:00 - Scores must be submitted to judges
- 5:00-5:30 - Clinic Q&A - Share any difficulties and get your questions answered
- 5:30 - Winners announced and winner packs given out