Educational resources and materials for the learning of electronics, robotics and computation
This session is organized by the Spanish Chapter of the IEEE Education Society (CESEI) to present resources related to the teaching and learning of electronics, robotics and computation. A main part of the session will be devoted to the presentation of PILAR and the new web app.
Notice: The session begins at 12:30 Tenerife time, 13:30 Madrid time
This session can be followed online at Webex: https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/ieeemeetings/j.php?MTID=m1668b186e312e49d3ec0faee39e4d51f
Date and Time
- Date: 22 Jun 2018
- Time: 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM
- All times are Europe/London
- Add Event to Calendar
- 12:30: Manuel Caeiro Rodríguez. Introduction
- 12:35: Javier García Zubía, Gustavo Alves, Elio San Cristóbal Ruiz. PILAR presentation
- 12:50: Feliz García-Loro. New PILAR web app.
- 13:05: Pedro Plaza. Resources and materials for pre-university teachers.
- 13:20: Pedro Plaza: The Student Branch and related groups