Intoduction to Robotics using Arduino
Arduino is one of the most used open hadware platform for R&D and educations, based on embeded C, this platform offer a large prototyping facilities. This workshop is a typical "Getting starting with arduino" tutorial and is part od a long list of open robotics tutorials arranged by RAS Tunisia Chapter,
In Robotics the arduino based wave rised up with several compatible sensors and actuators allowing a fast prototyping robotics machines. Please see the agenda for details.
Date and Time
- Date: 09 Jan 2019
- Time: 01:00 PM to 05:30 PM
- All times are Africa/Tunis
- Add Event to Calendar
- IPEIN: Institut Préparatoire aux Etudes d'ingénieurs de Nabeul
- Nabeul, Nabeul
- Tunisia 8000
- Building: Labo d’informatique (salle 323)
Contact Nizar Rokbani for any inquiries
- Co-sponsored by http://www.regim.org/
13.00-13.15 : Openeing
By Dr. Wael Wardaa & Nizar Rokanai
"IEEE & IEEE RAS as Leading Engineering Associtaion"
13.15- 14.15 : Tutorials part I,
By Dr. Nizar Rokbani
- I) Introduction to open hardward platforms.
-II) The arduino Uno borad
-III) Managing the Arduino IDE
-IV) Logic inputs/outputs
14.15-15.15 Tutorials Part II
-V) Analog inputs
-VI) PWM outpout
15.15-15.30 : Break
15.30-17.00 Part III
- VII) Typical sensor integration
- IIX) Typical sensing acting chain...
- IX) Diff drive robot control
17.15 Certificates and closing.