43rd International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (ISSE 2020)
The International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology is the premier European forum for the exchange of information between senior and young scientists from academic communities and electronic industries from around the world. Topics include experimental and theoretical work in a very wide-spread field of electronics and micro/nanoelectronics technology, manufacturing, packaging, and advanced research. Based on a combination of oral and poster presentations as well as individual meetings, professors, industrial participants, students, senior and junior researchers come together in a unique forum to discuss scientific and educational topics and organize international cooperation during the five-day event.
Aims of the Conference
- Electronics, Electronics Manufacturing, Micro and Nanoelectronics, Research, Development, Manufacturing, Testing and Teaching;
- Forum for Junior and Senior Scientists from Europe and Other Continents;
- International Cooperation and Student Exchanges.
Date and Time
- Start time: 13 May 2020 12:00 PM
- End time: 17 May 2020 12:00 PM
- All times are Europe/Bratislava
- Add Event to Calendar
General Chairman: Heinz Wohlrabe (Dresden University of Technology, Germany)
Alena Pietrikova, ISSE 2020 Conference Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org