Skills Event - Design thinking for virtual teams
Do you want to learn Design Thinking skills and put them into practice at the same time? This is your opportunity!
Free 'design thinking' training for engineers and scientists
In a world where working online is suddenly very important, IEEE PES Switzerland has organized a workshop to help you improve the way you use virtual collaboration.
The workshop will cover the basics of design thinking, show how it can be used by virtual teams, then apply the methodology to the thematic area of education and professional development for engineering disciplines during innovative virtual break-out sessions.
Participants will ‘learn by doing’ in an adapted design thinking workshop. During this workshop, we will cover:
- The basics of Design Thinking and how this can be applied to virtual teams
- Options for online tools that support the design thinking process
- Application of the Design Thinking process and online tools to improve the way education, learning and professional development can be delivered remotely for engineering disciplines
Who should attend?
- Engineering professionals who would like to improve their ability to collaborate and innovate online
- Academics and researchers who manage teaching activities
- Teaching resource providers
- Technical trainers
Registration is required to attend this event. Only 30 places are available so early registration is strongly recommended. In case of high demand, priority will be given to IEEE members.
Date and Time
- Date: 28 May 2020
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- All times are CET
- Add Event to Calendar