Lecture on "Python for Machine Learning-2"
Mr B B Shabarinath (Assistant Professor, VNR VJIET) was the resource person for the day to deliver a lecture on “Python for Machine Learning” to help students understand the uses of the python programming language in the field of Machine Learning.
- The speaker began the session with a small recap of functions in python.
- Executed all the python programs in Jupyter Notebook and also explained various types of errors that may occur while running the code.
- The use of commands like linspace, legend were also explained to help the students brush up the basics of python.
- Concepts regarding the graphical representation of the data that is used in Machine Learning is explained clearly.
- Plotting, formatting and manipulating the data sets was taught to participants in real-time.
- Packages like Pandas, Scipy and Matplotlib were also discussed during the session.
Date and Time
- Date: 26 Jun 2020
- Time: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- All times are (GMT+05:30) Asia/Calcutta
- Add Event to Calendar
Mr B B Shabarinath of VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Python for Machine Learning
Mr B B Shabarinath has a teaching experience of over 4 years and research experience of 6 months. He has pursued an M.Tech in the field of Embedded System Technology.
The session was planned in such a way that all the various functions and third party packages in python that can be effectively used in Machine Learning could be explained in detail.
Real-time execution of the code was planned with the help of any demonstration platform like spyder, jupyter Notebook, IDLE etc.
About 45 people attended the lecture and gained knowledge of Python for Machine Learning. The speaker executed each and every program in detail to benefit the students and clarify all their doubts regarding, the concepts of Python involved in Machine Learning.