Panel session: Young Professionals & Industry Networking
Panel session cosponsored by Spain CAS Society Chapter to promote networking between young professionals & local Industry at ISCAS. The panel has been promoted to be open to worldwide general audience and promoted among local PhD students.
Chairs: Alberto Rodríguez-Pérez, Knowledge Development for POF, S.L. (KDPOF), Spain. Norberto Pérez-Prieto, Microelectronics Institute of Sevilla, CSIC, Spain.
Speakers and panel members from microelectronics companies will discuss a range of topics, including previsions for tech-based industry, professional development, job opportunities, or start-up creations. The following panelists will participate in the event:
- Javier Calpe, Design Center Manager, Analog Devices Inc. Development and lifelong training in microelectronics
- Javier Ulecia, Co-founder Bullnet Capital, How to fund a high tech company from an investor perspective?
- Rubén Pérez de Aranda, CTO KDPOF SL, From the research work to the real product. How to fill the gap?
- Rafael Romay, VP and General Manager, Teledyne e2v, How to select between a start-up or a big company for starting a professional carrer? Pros and cons of each one
- Teresa Riesgo Alcalde, General Secretary of Innovation, Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, How can public administrations and governments boost the industry?
Date and Time
- Date: 21 Oct 2020
- Time: 04:45 PM to 06:00 PM
- All times are (UTC+01:00) Madrid
- Add Event to Calendar
Available throug iscas-virtual https://iscas-virtual.org/
Available (open acces) at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/