Project Risk Management Seven Saturdays via Zoom
The North Jersey Section IEEE is offering a course entitled "Project Risk Management". Indeed.com lists 40,447 Project Risk related jobs in the New York tri-state area daily! This course will help you to break down a master project into manageable tasks, pinpoint possible solutions, and provide information to keep the project under control. Using Microsoft Project 2019 software, you will learn to accomplish various project plans. In addition, it will greatly enhance your business, communications and interpersonal skills.
You may wish to take Project Management exam administered by Project Management Institute from the knowledge that you learned in this course. This is not an exclusive PMP-PMI examination prep course. You will receive the IEEE completion certificate and earned 2.0 IEEE CEUs (converts to 20 PDHs). However many attendees did pass the PMP exams.
You may work as a Project/Risk Manager in any organization that needs these skills. Past attendees worked at Amazon, AT&T, Facebook, Google, IBM, JPMChase, Morgan Stanley, Oracle, Prudential, Salesforce, UPS, Verizon, and other Forune 500 firms.
Instructor: Donald Hsu, PhD., has been a corporate manager for 25 years and an experienced trainer. Since 2016, he has trained 810+ in IT Project+, MS Project, Project Management, Contract Procurement Management, and International Management. He is 1% top rank on Linkedin with 8,900+ partners/clients in 190 countries.
Date and Time
- Date: 06 Mar 2021
- Time: 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- All times are US/Eastern
- Add Event to Calendar
Please email Donald Hsu, email@example.com. You will get a reply within 24 hours.
- Co-sponsored by New Jersey Institute Technology, CAS/ED, AP/MTT
- Starts 19 January 2021 09:27 AM
- Ends 04 March 2021 09:27 PM
- All times are US/Eastern
- Admission fee ?
- Explain the need for a project risk manager
- Define SOW, PERT, GANTT, CPM, and Scope of the project/risk
- Identify the team members, resources and plan for the strategy
- Calculate schedule, budget variances, and monitor project risk progress
- Manage changes, estimates, and communications
- Set a baseline, import tasks from MS Excel, export MS Project 2019 files to MS Word
- Create and modify custom reports, templates and combination views
- Share resources and create a master plan loaded to Project Server
- Approve updates and conclude a project plan
- Analyze E-Commerce, artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency, new projects
- Present Final Project
Zoom or New Jersey Institute Technology, Newark, New Jersey
7 Saturdays, March 6, 13, 27, April 3, 10, 17, 24, 2021; 12 noon - 3 PM
IEEE (& affiliate) members $500; Non-IEEE members $550.
Donald Hsu: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: Project Risk Management
Please mail the registration form with the check (Checks payable to “North Jersey Section IEEE”) to
Dr. Donald Hsu, Chair Education Committee, IEEE North Jersey Section, P. O. Box 2093, Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
Name: _____________________________________________ Email address _________________________________
ÿ IEEE Member Member #:_________________________ Member of _____________________________ technical society
Employer:_______________________ Employer Address:__________________________________________________________
Business (day) telephone #:___________________________________ Home telephone #:________________________________
Please enclose required fee payable to: North Jersey Section IEEE
I wish to receive the IEEE Completion Certificate Signature:___________________________________________