Seminar on Smart Grids
IEEE Smart Grids Event
This event will be on smart grids and its utilities for the emerging demands for energy and data.
Date and Time
- Date: 29 Oct 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- All times are (GMT+03:00) Africa/Addis_Ababa
- Add Event to Calendar
This event is planned to be physical.
Will be updated later
Sivakumaran T. Kumaran of Bule Hora University, Bule Hora
Smart Grid Technology
This talk is about smart grids and their associated technologies. Smart grid is an interdisciplinary area consisting of power systems, ICT, control system, and several other fields. In this talk, all these issues are discussed.
Prof T. S. Sivakumaran Kumaran is a professor of power systems. He currently works at Bule Hora University. His areas of interest are: power systems, smart grids and energy conversion.
Address:University Residence, Bule Hora University Campus, Bule Hora, Ethiopia, PO Box 144
This event has the following agenda.
1. To provide the basic information on smart grids
2. To explain all the main contributing technologies of smart grids
3. To explain how the smart grids are different from the traditional grids
4. How smart grids are going to meet the demands for energy and data