IEEE CIC x GMU Indie Game Jam: Finishing up & QnA
This series of 5 beginner friendly workshops will teach students how to create their own indie game in Unity.
We will teach the building blocks and best practices to create a shooter including creating the player, creating enemies, collectibles, effects, and more!
All who attend all five sessions will get a certificate from IEEE WIE and can submit their 2D game into a showcase with small prizes at the end of the workshop series.
- Quick review of last week’s progress (10 minutes)
- Introduction to the Package Manager & Post Processing package (10 minutes) ● Apply post processing effects to camera (20 minutes)
- Implement camera shaking (20 minutes)
- Break (10 minutes)
- Building our project (10 minutes)
- QnA (40 minutes)
Date and Time
- Date: 04 Dec 2021
- Time: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All times are Canada/Eastern
- Add Event to Calendar
Please register to have access.