ExCom Meeting, December 1, 2021,
ENTER Museem, Zuchwilerstrasse 33, 4500 Solothurn, 3.30pm-7pm (5pm: guided tour ENTER, 6pm: Apero): NOTE: Covid-19 Certificate necessary!
Online: WebEx 4pm-5pm
Date and Time
- Date: 01 Dec 2021
- Time: 03:30 PM to 07:00 PM
- All times are Europe/Zurich
- Add Event to Calendar
If you are not a robot, please complete the ReCAPTCHA to display virtual attendance info.
- Acceptance of the Agenda of the current meeting (All)
- Acceptance of the Minutes of the last ExCom meeting (All)
- Date, time and location of the next ExCom meeting (All)
- Resolved: Salvan Milestone, Dedication #46, Statement of Position Swiss Section regarding the proposed Motion of the IEEE History Committee to the BoD of IEEE (Hugo Wyss, Thomas Hanselmann)
- Proposal for YP chair taking over from Joana Machado to Sasa Cukovic (Mathieu, Coustans, all)
- LMAG proposes to LMs and all Members to support ENTER project (Hugo Wyss, all)
- Request FabLab Winti for Sponsorship.
- Reporting Events in VTOOLS (Chapter Chairs, Affinity Groups, Working Groups, Student Branches)
- Reports from Chapters
- Control Systems Society Chapter: One funding requests postponed from last ExCom meeting.
- IEEE GRSS Switzerland Chapter: Funding request for Swiss Remote Sensing Days 2022.
- EPFL Student Branch: IEEE Swiss Section Event Proposal
- Reports from Affinity Groups (YP, WiE, Life Members) and Working Groups (SIGHT/blockchain)
- Reports from officers (topics not listed above)
- Any other business (all)