Teaching Tools Today for Tomorrow
Calling all Engineering Students interested in learning how to be successful post-graduation!
Special topics include:
- What does an Engineer actually do?
- How to get your Professional Engineering Designation?
- How to showcase yourself on paper?
- How to showcase yourself through discussion?
- Importance of being a woman in engineering and embracing your uniqueness
- How to deal with sexism in the workforce
- How to be a supportive ally for WIE Community
- Resume, Interview, and Networking tips
- One on One Resume and Cover Letter help
- Elaine Samuel, P.Eng
- Mai Elfarnawany, PhD, PMP, P.Eng
- Kristine Beese
- Sarah Rickaby, P.Eng
Special topics led by an IEEE volunteer and Western's Career Services team!
Note that you do not need to identify as a woman to attend the event :)
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Zoom ID: 989 8834 1045
PLEASE RVSP HERE: https://forms.gle/MwVrviWucGk8vpsEA
Date and Time
- Date: 05 Mar 2022
- Time: 10:30 AM to 02:30 PM
- All times are (GMT-05:00) EST
- Add Event to Calendar
Please RVSP here: https://forms.gle/MwVrviWucGk8vpsEA
- London, Ontario
- Contact Event Host
- Co-sponsored by LAMP 2.0 Engineering Team
10:30 am - 11:20 am - Importance of WIE and being you
11:20 am - 11:30 am - Break #1
11:30 am - 12:40 am - How to showcase yourself on paper?
12:40 am - 1:00 pm - Break #2 (OPTIONAL: Career profile advisors will be available to review your resume/CV one-on-one)
1:00 pm - 1:55 pm - How to showcase yourself through discussion
1:55 pm - 2:00 pm - Break #3
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm - Empowerment for the Future