Antennas for IOT
Webinar - Antenna for IOT
Date and Time
- Date: 26 May 2023
- Time: 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All times are (UTC+05:30) Chennai
- Add Event to Calendar
If you are not a robot, please complete the ReCAPTCHA to display virtual attendance info.
- Prutha Kulkarni is honored with the International Best Researcher Award for Research and Excellence in the RF and Microwave domain by ISSN International Research Awards and Congress (IIRAC 2023).
- TIFR has invited her to design Antennas in 100Ghz- 1000GHz in their THz Spectroscopy laboratory under INSA's Visiting Scientist Programme, GOI.
Join Webinar on ' Antennas for the IoT' and learn about all aspects related to the selection of antennas for an IoT application
-- What choices and compromises are involved?
-- What are the challenges in respect of system security?
-- What antenna issues are involved in making the IoT system reliable?
and many more aspects relating to antennas for IoT systems
[ Note: Only such knowledge can help you to become a real system engineer]
Take away :
- Participants will get a certificate for attending the event
- Participants will get to interact with the speaker & share their ideas
- Live Q&A session