CornCon Kids' Hacker Camp & STEM Festival
2023 CornCon 9 - CORNNET: The Rise of AI
CornCon is a Cybersecurity Conference held annually in conjunction with the IEEE Computer Society Chapter and other regional societies and groups. This event is held adjacent to the main conference and it is intended for students in K-12 grades.
This year the Children of The CornCon: Kids' Hacker Camp and STEM Festival is held on Saturday, October 7.
IEEE Members receive 25% discount with code: IEEE25
The Children of The CornCon, Kids’ Hacker Camp, Saturday, October 7, 2023
- $35 first K-12 student / $15 additional K-12 students
- Includes Electronic Badge & T-Shirt
- Lockpicking, Electronics, Cryptography, Build a Computer, Biohacking, More!
- Hacker Jeopardy for Kids • Contests • Games • Prizes • Lunch/Beverages
- H.S. “Intro to Cybersecurity” on Friday, Oct 6, 2023 (invite only for 150 HS students)
- Scholarships available!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to request a scholarship.
Date and Time
- Date: 07 Oct 2023
- Time: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- All times are (GMT-06:00) US/Central
- Add Event to Calendar
- Contact Event Hosts
- Co-sponsored by Docent Institute
All attendees are invited to evening activities: Contests, Music, Games and More! Saturday Bill Murray After Party w/Open Bar -- Family Friendly Fun. All activities are held at or nearby the RiverCenter Convention Center. More info can be found on website, www.corncon.net.