HackRTC Hackathon affiliated with the RTC Conference and Expo
HackRTC is a weekend-long hackathon focused on creating prototype applications (hacks) enabled by real-time-communications technologies using software resources supplied by the HackRTC sponsors. HackRTC is affiliated with the RTC Conference and Expo at IIT, an International Conference of the IEEE that is sponsored by the IEEE Chicago Section.
Date and Time
- Start time: 30 Sep 2023 09:00 AM
- End time: 01 Oct 2023 04:30 PM
- All times are (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Add Event to Calendar
Time: Saturday – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM; Sunday – 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
* Hackers will give 5-minute demo pitches on Sunday afternoon. Up to $4500 in prize money will be awarded to the winning hacks. Winners will be chosen by the judges provided by our sponsors.
* Demo pitches will be live-streamed, and recorded and published on our website so hackers’ efforts are rewarded with collateral that can be used on their resumes, at work, or simply to wow friends.
* Conference Presentations! Winning teams will be invited to deliver their demo pitches again to the RTC Conference participants, an influential group of technologists and industry leaders, Oct. 3-5, 2023.