Workshop: Exploring Programming Basics and AI Fundamentals
Workshop: Learn programming fundamentals and explore basic AI concepts. Start coding with Python, create simple programs, and dip your toes into AI with hands-on exercises like image recognition. Perfect for beginners interested in programming and AI.
Date and Time
- Date: 18 Oct 2023
- Time: 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM
- All times are (UTC+01:00) Ljubljana
- Add Event to Calendar
- Kardeljeva ploščad 17
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Slovenia 1000
- Building: School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana
- Click here for Map
Session 1: Introduction (10 minutes)
- Welcome and overview of the workshop.
- Brief explanation of Python and AI.
Session 2: Python Fundamentals (20 minutes)
- Introduction to Python.
- Writing your first Python program.
- Basic data types and variables.
Session 3: Control Flow (15 minutes)
- Conditional statements (if, elif, else).
- Introduction to loops (for and while).
Session 4: Practical AI Example (30 minutes)
- Overview of AI and its applications.
- Hands-on activity: Creating a simple AI program (e.g., image recognition) using Python.
Session 5: Q&A and Wrap-up (15 minutes)
- Open floor for questions and discussion.
- Recap of key takeaways.
- Information on further learning resources.