EMC Society Oktober Fest Meeting - Receivers/Scopes/Antennas/Chambers
IEEE Southeastern Michigan: Chapter VIII (EMC)
Southeastern Michigan IEEE EMC Chapter technical meeting.
Oktoberfest Beer and Brat Sponsor:
Date and Time
- Date: 28 September 2017
- Time: 05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
- All times are US/Michigan
- Add to Google Calendar
- Registration closed
Rohde & Schwarz will have a series of demonstrations set up to provide insight on the importance of key performance parameters of EMC test systems. Demonstrations will include:
- Technical Advances in EMC Receivers
- Speed and Ability to Capture Intermittent Signals with Time Domain Scan
- EMI Diagnostics of Real-time Spectrum Analysis
- The Value of Pre-Selection
- EMI Debug with a High Quality Scope - benefits from:
- High Input Sensitivity
- High Dynamic Range
- Powerful FFT
- VNA for Highly Accurate Antenna & Component Characterization
- Measurement Uncertainty & Proper Calibration
- Chamber Attributes
- Shielding Effectiveness
- Absorber Characteristics
Join us for Beer, Brats & Pretzels as we celebrate Oktoberfest season!
No Admission Charge but headcount is limited.
You must pre-register for this event. No walk ins please.
Chapter website: http://www.emcsociety.org
To be added or removed from the Southeastern Michigan IEEE EMC email list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ADD or REMOVE as the subject.