July Cedar Rapids IEEE Executive Committee Meeting
Our July Excom Meeting will be held Wednesday, July 11th, 2017. Social time from 5:30 - 6:00 with the meeting running from 6:00 - 7:00 pm. Note the meeting is 30 min later than usual.
Who should attend: Executive committee for the Cedar Rapids Section, and any other leaders and interested members that wish to attend. If you have interest in becoming our new Membership Development chair, this is a great opportunity to check things out.
Hope to see you there!
Date and Time
- Date: 11 July 2018
- Time: 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM
- All times are America/Chicago
- Add to Google Calendar
- Cedar Rapids Public Library (downtown)
- 450 5th Ave SE
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- United States
- Room Number: Children's Room (Round Room on N.E. First Floor)
- Registration closed
5:30 - 6:00 PM - Social
6:00 - 7:00 PM - Excom Meeting
The major agenda items for this month's meeting are:
1) Planning for the upcoming ARRL convention
2) Discussion about updating our bylaws
3) Alternatives to email for routine communications