Clarifying the Path to Becoming a Professional Engineer
If you are an engineering undergraduate or post-graduate student, or a recent graduate starting out your engineering career, then this seminar might be for you. In it you will learn:
- What is PEO?
- What engineering experience is PEO looking for once I graduate?
- I have international engineering education and experience; how is that evaluated by PEO?
- How is my engineering experience evaluated by PEO?
- How do I prepare my Experience Record?
- What is the PPE?
- What is the EIT Program and the Student Membership Program?
Date and Time
- Date: 05 Mar 2021
- Time: 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM
- All times are (GMT+05:00) Etc/GMT-5
- Add Event to Calendar